India is super amazing with its all fascinating elements. India will turn you into a restless soul to get more and more of it and it will never let you go empty mind because this country will fill soul, cheerfulness, and bliss to your life.
Go for some mind-blowing facts about India to add more fascination with India to your mind.
- Indian cuisine is the oldest continuously prepared cuisine in known human history.
- White tigers are only found among Indian tigers.
- Indian clothing is that Indian sari – (6-yard long attire) dates back to at least 100 BC.
- Largest gathering – Kumbh Mela, the Grand Pitcher Festival of India, go so huge that the crowd was visible from space.
- Bandra Worli sea link at Mumbai, India has steel wires equal to the earth’s circumference. It weighs as much as 50,000 African elephants. It’s a true engineering and architectural marvel.
- The great science of Yoga originated first in India over 5000 years ago.
- Lonar Lake, a saltwater lake in Maharashtra was created by a meteor hitting the Earth and is one of its kinds on Earth.
- India has the highest bridge in the world called as the Bailey bridge located in Ladakh between the Drass and Suru rivers in the Himalayas, standing on the altitude of 5602m (18379 ft) above sea level.
- India also possesses the wettest place in the world. Mawsynram – the village located in the Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, has experienced the highest number of rainfall in the world.
- India is the country that has discovered water on the moon. The ISRO’s Chandrayaan- 1 used the Moon Mineralogy Mapper to proof the presence of water of the moon.
- The first rocket of India was so light and small that it was being transported on a bicycle.
- You will really amazed to hear this fact about India that India is the second largest English speaking country after the USA. About 125 million of India speak in English.
- Diamonds were first found and extracted in India. They were found at alluvial deposits in Guntur and Krishna District.